Terms and Conditions
Please Read and Agree with these terms and conditions, then click at the bottom of this page to fill out the forms.
Welcome to the Pensacola Pet Resort.
We take pride in offering the Pensacola community a safe, clean, happy, and veterinarian-supervised boarding facility. Pensacola Pet Resort was founded in 2003 by Dr. Laura Hall, owner of East Hill Animal Hospital. It is for large dogs over 40lbs, and has amenities such as a boarding, grooming, daycare, a pool, and physical therapy/massages. Pensacola Pet Resort, Too was founded in 2008 and is for dogs under 40lbs and cats. It also offers boarding, grooming, daycare, and physical therapy/massages. Below is a list of general information, disclaimers for you to review. After accepting the company policies and protocols, a registration form will be filled out and submitted to the company. We hope you enjoy and it is always an honor to have you and your pet as a guest at our Resorts!
- It is my responsibility to give Pensacola Pet Resort vaccination history for my pet(s), I also give permission to Pensacola Pet Resort to request veterinary records and vaccine history from my veterinary hospital if needed. Required canine vaccines/tests: Rabies, DA2PP (or other combination of distemper/parvo), Semi-annual Bordetella (Kennel Cough), and an annual Fecal Exam (showing parasite free). Required feline vaccines/tests: Rabies, FVRCP, and an annual fecal exam (showing parasite free). We offer veterinary services and we will vaccinate pets that are overdue at the owner’s expense. I understand that Pensacola Pet Resort does not guarantee to use my veterinarian for my pets, while in their care.
- All pets will be checked for external parasites (fleas/ticks) at the time of check-in. If pets are determined to have external parasites, they will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- In the case of an after-hours emergency, pets will be transported to the Veterinary Emergency Referral Center on Davis Highway 850-447-3914.
- I grant East Hill Animal Hospital and Pensacola Pet Resort, permission to post my pet’s picture, story and medical information on social media, posters, websites, or other media, without limitation and agree not to make any claim of misappropriation of personality, breach of privacy, or other loss or damages against East Hill Animal Hospital and the Pensacola Pet Resorts. I also understand that this business may provide these images for use by a third party with whom they choose to associate with for joint marketing purposes.
- This is an agreement between Pensacola Pet Resort and the pet owner mentioned in the registration form. It cannot be altered in any manner. Any alterations will not be honored. I am 18 years or older and the owner/caretaker of the pet(s) listed on the registration form.
- Full Payment is required at time of check-out. Payment options include: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit Cards, Personal and Business checks (with a valid driver’s license), and Cash.
- I understand that Pensacola Pet resort reserves the right to refuse or revoke admittance to any pet that displays an illness or behavior deemed inappropriate. The act of unleashing my dog(s) involves risks of injury to other people, my dog(s), and to other dogs. I also understand that if my dog bites another pet or person that he or she may not be able to return to Pensacola Pet Resort.
- I understand that if my dog is not picked up within 10 calendar days after they are due to depart, they will be deemed abandoned by the owner. Pensacola Pet Resort will make three attempts to contact the owner and emergency contact person. An abandonment letter will be sent by certified mail giving notice to the abandoned status of your pet according to Florida law. Pets that are deemed abandoned will be placed with an animal rescue group or we may attempt to foster and/or find them a home. All expenses incurred during this process are the owners’ responsibility and will be collected in small claims court.
- It is the policy of Pensacola Pet Resort to strongly recommend that owners take their pets with them when an impending dangerous storm is anticipated to hit the Pensacola area. If your pet is boarding when a dangerous storm approaches, we will make every effort to contact you and strongly recommend the option of picking up your pet or releasing your pet to another family member or designated emergency contact. If we cannot contact you, or arrangements cannot be made to have your pet picked up, Pensacola Pet Resort will take all possible precautions to care for your pet while it is boarding. If we are UNABLE to get to the kennel during the storm, the guests remaining in our facility will be alone until someone can get to them. We ask that you realize the potential risks; roof blowing off, flooding, and hot temperatures post storm. Due to the unpredictability of these types of storms, we cannot guarantee the safety of your pet during the storm, nor can we be certain as to when we will be able to gain access to the boarding facility after the storm passes.
- The Resorts will provide a sensitive stomach dry diet for all guests. Owners are encouraged to bring their pet’s regular diet. There is a daily fee for extensive meal preparations for your pet.
- A clean up bath may be deemed necessary while your pet is boarding with us for a fee. A clean up bath does not include a nail trim, ear cleaning, brushing or blow dry.
- If a bath, nail trim, or any other amenity becomes too traumatic for a pet, the resort reserves the right to not provide that service for the comfort and safety of your pet.
- Pets that become excessively destructive will have its bedding removed. Owners will accept financial responsibility for any damage their pet may cause. Please be sure to inform the Resort staff if your dog is afraid of storms. If your pet has been prescribed medications for anxiety, please bring the medication with you.
- Pets requiring medication/vitamins during their stay will be charged a fee per day medication/vitamin administration fee. Medications MUST be brought in the original pill bottle.
- Purchasing a daycare package does not guarantee a space at our resort for daycare. Daycare is not a drop-off service you must have reservations for each visit. During peak days and holidays, daycare will
be closed with notice. A sign will be posted giving daycare closure dates.
- Pensacola Pet Resort will perform a temperament screening on all dogs prior to introduction to a playgroup. We will make every effort to place dogs in appropriate groups based on temperament, size,
energy levels, and age. If there are not suitable playmates for your dog in the resort during their stay, they will be offered individual playtime instead of group playtime.
- Pensacola Pet Resort reserves the right to refuse group play to your dog if any aggressive or unruly behavior is exhibited towards another dog or human.
- Playgroups will always be closely supervised, however, there will be certain risks associated with allowing the freedom of the dogs interacting off their leash with other dogs. Even with constant supervision, nips, scratches, muscle soreness, and dog fights may occur. Each pet owner needs to understand the risk involved with such activity and that any medical treatment required will be charged accordingly.
- Pensacola Pet Resort does not socialize unaltered animals over 6 months of age and for certain breeds. We recommend a dog trainer or public parks for these types of interactions. For the safety for our employees and other pets in our care, we have determined that it is of best practice to limit these liabilities.
- Female dogs in season and puppies under 4 months old will not be allowed to swim.
- Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions to include but not limited to ear, eye, or skin infections, gastric upset, kennel cough, are not allowed to swim until physical conditions have cleared.
- Pensacola Pet Resort will try to dry your pet before you pick them up, but you may wish to bring additional towels or blankets for the ride home.
- Pensacola Pet Resort reserves the right to refuse swimming to any animal.
Grooming services and fees vary per dog. Please ask to speak with a groomer if you are interested in these services. Grooming usually involves a full bath plus haircuts, hair dying, cat or dog shave downs, etc. and is done by a professional groomer. Baths are done by trained kennel technicians and include nails, anal glands, ear cleaning, and blow outs.
Baths are available for all dogs, please ask as there are many variables and extra options available.